“Make space for gratitude and inspiration with a beautiful home altar that celebrates the loves of your life and the qualities you want to embrace in yourself… Every morning, Sean Johnson, yoga teacher and the founder of Sean Johnson and the Wild Lotus Band, sits in front of his altar to sing, meditate, and recenter himself. Johnson created the altar inside of a sealed brick fireplace in the living room of the New Orleans home he shares with his partner, Farah. The altar’s location, Johnson says, is as symbolic as the objects he has placed there. “Like a fireplace, the altar is a hearth to me,” he says. “It’s where I go to kindle my soul and my connection to what is meaningful and inspiring.” – By Lauren Ladoceour See the full article here.
- BHAKTImmersion in NOLA Returns March 18th-25th!
- BBC Radio Interview with Seán
- Official Music Video Release: Dark Night (New Dawn Remix) With Starita
- UK’s ‘The Independent’ Feature Article – Can The GRAMMY Awards Make Chant Music Go Mainstream?
- Earmilk’s Song Premiere Of Starita’s Dark Night (New Dawn Remix)