What a treat to see featured in The New York Times today, the online kids and family yoga event I’ll be guiding this Saturday night from Wild Lotus Yogacelebrating the release of Putumayo World Music “Yoga Dreamland.” This free event was selected as one of 5 noteworthy cultural events to experience virtually this weekend. This is the fifth Putumayo yoga album that I’ve co-curated and coordinated with founder Dan Storper over the last decade. So excited for you to hear the beautiful music we chose from around the globe to support a gentle yoga practice and sweet dreams. Saturday’s practice will include enchanting music from Mirabai Ceiba, Lodoe, Don Paris & Ilona Selke, Malick Pathe Sow, Michael Brant DeMaria & Peter Kater.
- BHAKTImmersion in NOLA Returns March 18th-25th!
- BBC Radio Interview with Seán
- Official Music Video Release: Dark Night (New Dawn Remix) With Starita
- UK’s ‘The Independent’ Feature Article – Can The GRAMMY Awards Make Chant Music Go Mainstream?
- Earmilk’s Song Premiere Of Starita’s Dark Night (New Dawn Remix)