“The least likely and perhaps most powerful version of “I’ll Fly Away” came from Sean Johnson and the Wild Lotus Band. As he droned it as a private dirge in the Lagniappe Stage, his intensity silenced the talkers and sat those who wanted to dance or rhythmically clap, which would have forced a beat on a version that worked just fine without one.”– Alex Rawls, Editor
- BHAKTImmersion in NOLA Returns March 18th-25th!
- BBC Radio Interview with Seán
- Official Music Video Release: Dark Night (New Dawn Remix) With Starita
- UK’s ‘The Independent’ Feature Article – Can The GRAMMY Awards Make Chant Music Go Mainstream?
- Earmilk’s Song Premiere Of Starita’s Dark Night (New Dawn Remix)