Tuesday September 14th we’ll be releasing a new song called ‘Savasana (Om Namah Shivaya)’ from our upcoming album ‘Mystery.’ This is a simple meditative song that I began singing in my yoga classes years ago as a peaceful lullaby during the closing relaxation phase of class. To be notified as soon as it’s released, we’d love to invite you to PRE-SAVE the song here https://push.fm/ps/sj-wlb-savasana. Pre-saves also help influence Spotify and Apple Music to share the song with a wider web of listeners. We hope this song will help bring a little peace and ease during these tumultuous times and be a soothing companion for yoga practice and daily life.
- BHAKTImmersion in NOLA Returns March 18th-25th!
- BBC Radio Interview with Seán
- Official Music Video Release: Dark Night (New Dawn Remix) With Starita
- UK’s ‘The Independent’ Feature Article – Can The GRAMMY Awards Make Chant Music Go Mainstream?
- Earmilk’s Song Premiere Of Starita’s Dark Night (New Dawn Remix)