When I began singing kirtan music and teaching yoga, I struggled to find my voice. I wanted so badly to sound like my Indian teachers, to sound “authentic.” My epiphany came when I realized that the most authentic approach to sharing yoga is to honor its origins while simultaneously giving voice to the influences stirring in my own heart and soul….Read the full article here
- BHAKTImmersion in NOLA Returns March 18th-25th!
- BBC Radio Interview with Seán
- Official Music Video Release: Dark Night (New Dawn Remix) With Starita
- UK’s ‘The Independent’ Feature Article – Can The GRAMMY Awards Make Chant Music Go Mainstream?
- Earmilk’s Song Premiere Of Starita’s Dark Night (New Dawn Remix)